IT Managed Service Provider Turbotek Computer Corporation has been selected to participate in the upcoming virtual conference, "Building The Perfect Infrastructure". See the welcome video provided by Sean Kline, Turbotek's President & CEO below:
The event, sponsored by HP, Microsoft and Intel takes place on December 6, 2011 from 11:00 a.m. ET to 4:45 p.m. ET. The focus is on virtualization and Microsoft Exchange 2010, two technology areas particularly relevant to Turbotek through its small business IT virtualization and IT Managed Services solutions. Sessions include "Minimizing Management: Cost Shrinking Through Server Virtualization", "Simplifying Virtualization and Clearing a Path to a Private Cloud" and "What's New in Exchange 2010". Here is a quick summary of some of the event highlights:
- Virtualization and Microsoft Exchange 2010 offer benefits including improved productivity, reduced management overhead and lower costs
- Determining the right strategy to implement these technologies is not straight forward
- This free virtual event offers experts who will educate you on these technologies and how to implement a best-in-breed infrastructure
- Those attending the event will be able to ask live questions and chat with both other attendees and vendors
- There will be prizes and special announcements among other things!
- One of the prizes is a 4GB XBox 360!
Those interested in registering may do so here: